"Welcome to “Beau Séjour à la Maison Blanche“
Ask us at +33 (0) 386 - 25 30 02 for availability
of our rooms!
Or just ring the bell and we can speak to you personally.
Below you will find the most important information:
What do we have to offer you:
- A luxury suite with a spacious double bed, cloakroom, spacious bathroom with two sinks, rain shower, bath and bidet and closed toilet.
- Two spacious guest rooms with a spacious double bed, private sanitary facilities (toilet, rain shower and a sink).
- All rooms have (bath) towels, a safe, hair dryer and the facility to prepare coffee and tea.
- Serving breakfast in the room is possible.
- Heated biological swimming pool of 5.00 x 10.00 m. based on salt.
- Our masseur will treat you by appointment in our wellness area. Ask us about the various possible treatments and rates.
- Spacious veranda where breakfast will be served in good weather, in bad weather this will take place in our dining room.
- We offer you the possibility to rent (electric) bicycles for an affordable amount.
- Lunch is possible on request. A well-stocked picnic basket to take with you on a bicycle or car trip is also possible.
- In consultation with our neighbors, you can optionally have lunch or dinner at restaurant "Auberge Gourmande", opposite us. If desired, we can reserve a table for you.
- Free parking in our courtyard at the designated places.
- We offer our guests charging facility for charging an electrically powered car by means of a socket with a kWh meter.
- We are happy to give you an overview of trips and excursion possibilities, ask us about the possibilities.
OUR HOUSE RULES
Just a few simple agreements to make it easy for you and us.
Rules, not really our favorite subject. But we would like to make your and our stay with us as pleasant and smooth as possible. We are not demanding, but we would appreciate if you keep a few things in mind during your stay. We are very proud and happy with our place and would like to keep it that way. To do this, we have put some basic rules on paper. Is this not a problem for you? Then we welcome you with open arms and look forward to your visit.
BOOKING CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT
- Our conditions apply to all users of B&B "Beau Séjour à la Maison Blanche", located at 1, Route de Cercy la Tour, 58290 Vandenesse. When entering into a booking agreement, these general terms and conditions come into effect.
- Our accommodation is less suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Stay is only allowed by people who have a permanent residence or residence and are at least 18 years or older.
- We are not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of our guests.
- In the event of violation of these general terms and conditions, failure to follow instructions, house rules and inappropriate behaviour, we can deny and/or refuse guests access to our accommodation with immediate effect, without further notice and reason and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The overnight prices vary per room based on two persons from € 89 to € 109 / night. You can stay with us from a minimum two nights.
- The general terms and conditions always apply to reservation confirmation.
- The accommodation costs must be paid in advance (50%) by electronic transfer. This condition can be deviated from in consultation.
- Usually you will have received a request for a deposit from us in advance for the accommodation costs, at check-out the remaining costs must be paid in cash or by bank card. We have a PIN/Bankcontact device. We do not accept cheques. Our current rates are on our website.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- In the event of cancellation, the following fees apply: Free of charge up to 7 days before the start date, but your deposit will be forfeited. In case of cancellation from 7 days before the commencement date, 100% of the booking amount is due. The amount due must then be transferred to our bank account. In case of cancellation or cancellation of your stay, the amount already paid will NOT be refunded. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
BREAKFAST AND STAY
- On arrival we ask you to show your passport or ID for proof of identity. Upon arrival, the keys to the room and our front door will also be handed over. Loss must be reported immediately and upon departure (if the key cannot be found) an amount of € 200 will be charged.
- Check-in is possible on the day of arrival from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the latest. If you arrive earlier, you can possibly leave your belongings for safekeeping in consultation, so that you can already enjoy the area.
- Check-out on the day of departure is possible until 11 am. The above times can be deviated from in consultation. No refunds will be made in case of early departure.
- Breakfast is served between 08:30 and 10:00, but can be deviated from in consultation. A time will be agreed with you in advance so that everything is served fresh on the table. Breakfast is always included in the room rate and will usually be served on the veranda and in our dining room in bad weather.
- Use/entry of our accommodation by persons not mentioned on the reservation is not allowed. It is also not allowed to bring pets. our own dogs.
- Consuming your own food and drinks in the guest rooms is not allowed. Only for the consumption of food and drinks can be deviated from in consultation if you wish to do this in our garden/veranda.
- If you stay longer with us, we will provide clean (bath) towels at your request. We can meet with you individually if you want cleaning.
- It is not allowed to sleep on the beds without sheets and pillowcases. In the event that non-removable stains appear in the mattress, duvet, pillows or towels during the overnight stay, we will charge you the resulting cleaning and/or replacement costs. It is also not allowed to use the hand / bath towels of the guest rooms at the pool, you must bring these yourself.
- If you would like a back-, foot- or relaxation massage, you can make an appointment with our masseur on site. The massages to be performed by them are never erotic.
- We like it when our guests feel at home. This includes no smoking, no open fire, room and common area, etc., clean and tidy and no annoying noise, especially between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m. Our property is accessible 24 hours a day during a stay through our front door. Always close the door with the key after entering.
- You can park your car, motorcycle or bicycle for free in the designated places on our closed terrain, however, if you arrive after 23:00, this area will be closed until 7:00 the next morning.
The rooms and public areas are non-smoking.
We wish you a very pleasant and relaxing stay.